Our Quality Standard
SHORT TERMS, HIGH QUALITY, COMPETITIVE RATES
We apply our own standardized, well-tried and reliable shipbuilding and ship repair concept.
The Quality is an integral part of our Company Business Principles. These principles guide us to deliver products and services that are safe, advantageous and of high quality.
Our commitment for excellence finds expression in:
• Upmost conformity with the customer’s requirements.
• Permanent increase of the effectiveness of the ship repair and shipbuilding processes through development and improvement of the infrastructure.
• Enlargement of the market share and keeping positions in the ship repair.
• Continuous increase of the effectiveness of the quality management system as per EN ISO 9001-2015 standards.
• Meeting the requirements of national and international standards.
• Meeting the requirements of Classification Societies.
• Strict compliance with the health and safety requirements.
• Constant enhancement of the work organization.
Our Environmental Protection Standard
CLEAN ENVIRONMENT, CLEAN PRODUCTS, CLEAN LIFE
Environmental Protection is our common liability.
The Management, Employees and Workers are fully aware of the responsibility in having Environmental Management System (EMS) in compliance with the requirements of EN ISO 14001.
Our commitment for Clean Environmental finds expression in:
• Waste minimization and management of technological waste;
• Minimization of fugitive emissions and dust, emitted in the atmosphere;
• Monitoring and recording data about activities of considerable impact on the environmental conditions;
• Minimization of ecological risks and protection of workers and the population;
• Employees qualification improvement in optimal use of available resources;
• Optimization of resource and power consumption.
Our Health & Safety Standard
HEALTHY PRODUCTION PROCESS, SAFE SHIPS, PROTECTED PEOPLE
Started in 1991 with nothing but a handful of people, we know exactly how important people are. That is why we aim at strong Health & Safety System as per the requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007.
Our commitment for Health and Safe work conditions finds expression in:
• Effective identification and analysis of hazards in the work environment.
• Safe working environment sustainability.
• Strict compliance and permanent check-ups of all legal and other health and safety requirements.
• Prevention of fatigue and stress at work.
• Zero tolerance to dangerous behavior at work.